Phishing keeps attracting new followers, from professional cybercriminal organizations to amateurs hoping to break into the world of cybercrime.
Scams, APTs (Advanced Persistent Threats) , bank frauds—because it is easy to carry out, phishing takes on many forms, including:
- Bank information theft
- Theft of data saved in cloud platforms or SaaS
- Theft of user permissions and access right to attack businesses
- Early stages of a “Fake President” fraud
Lexsi relies on its technologies, teams of analysts and trusted global network of operators, providers and computer emergency response teams to eliminate phishing and provide cost-effective protection against a variety of threats.
- We conduct constant internet scans and use behavioral technologies to detect harmful copies of legitimate servers.
- We use honeypots and become willing victims of campaigns targeting our clients’ businesses.
- We coordinate a large crowdsourcing network against phishing campaigns, both in France and other European countries.
- We launch global counterattacks to shut down phishing servers as quickly as possible.