Due to the sheer number and variety of possible attacks, they can exploit all types of breaches: server configuration problems, unpatched workstations, defects in the computer architecture, non-compliance with professional standards, poorly coded applications, etc.
To guard themselves against threats—from the simplest to the most sophisticated—companies must be able to assess all of their weaknesses and establish pragmatic strategies.
Such precautionary planning is vital to the development of good defense tactics and incident-response policies.
With thousands of audits to their credit, Lexsi’s specialists provide you with a clear and detailed diagnosis of the security of your information system and processes. Our teams have an intimate understanding of your business and make the most of the Lexsi CERT Threat Defense Center in order to give you reliable and current attack scenarios.
The many diverse skillsets of the Lexsi team—one of the largest in Europe—allow us to take action in a wide variety of contexts.
- Penetration tests: realistic and comprehensive attack scenarios;
- Application security: vulnerability detection in your developments;
- Architecture auditing: investigation of infrastructure design flaws;
- Compliance auditing: professional and computing standards assessment;
- Compromised system auditing: Investigation of corrupt elements and current attacks;