Objectif de cette implantation : développer ses activités aux bénéfices des entreprises et de la région Midi Pyrénées. A la tête de cette nouvelle antenne, Vincent Sapy, qui avec une expérience de plus de 10 ans au sein du Groupe, en tant que Consultant Senior en Sécurité et Gestion des Risques, aura en charge le développement de l'activité de Lexsi dans la région.
Lexsi is the only French company, and one of the few Europe wide, to belong to the list of representative sellers of the latest “Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Services” by Gartner.
Released on October 22, this Gartner report emphasizes the strong growth that the threat intelligence market is currently experiencing. According to the analysis company, in 2018, 60% of companies worldwide will use outside threat intelligence services. These offers are skyrocketing and becoming essential to the security strategy of corporations.
This reality confirms Lexsi’s strategic orientations. Aware of the importance of threat intelligence in cybercrime prevention, Lexsi has distinguished itself over the past 12 years by making this a key issue and already consults 75% of CAC40 companies on the topic. Threat intelligence represents a third of the company’s sales, which boasts the largest CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) team in all of Europe.
Lexsi has built its offer and strategy around threat intelligence to offer public and private organizations with high value-added services such as:
- The Threat Defense Center that scans 24/7 the visible and invisible web and detects threats before they target an organization;
- The Adaptive Defense Center, a new generation SOC (Security Operations Center), which is strongly based on threat intelligence in order to cut back detection time and improve response time during attacks.
Infosec is the bigges't information security event in Europe. Meet our experts on stand M75 ! They will present you our cybersecurity solutions :
- Anti Hack : Protect your assets
- Anti Fraud : Fight online fraud
- Brand Monitoring : Monitor your image
- Incidence Response : Manage your cyber crisis
- Cyber Intelligence : Identify the threats
- Data Leak Prevention : Secure your data
Organized in Lille on January 28 and 29, 2014, the International Cybersecurity Forum is a major meeting spot for players in the security sector. Reserved for professionals, FIC 2013 will stress the importance of reinforcing relationships between actors from the public and private sectors. The goals are as follows:
- Reunite the debate on cybersecurity by bringing together experts and amateurs
- Raise awareness among decision makers about risks related to information and communication technologies
Lexsi will be partner of the 2013 forum and lead a round table on the theme “Business Continuity and Recovery Plans.” This is also an opportunity for Lexsi to meet the major actors in the sector as well as customers!
Reminder: Lexsi is opening its office in Lille on January 1, 2013!